UPDATE 16 JUNE 2021
Those arriving in Sardinia, from June 16, 2021, will be able to land without vaccination certificates (partial or total) or the obligation to swab. Sardinia is one of the Italian “white zone” regions where the movement of people within the Italian territory is foreseen without restrictions other than those indicated by national provisions. The European “green pass” should start from 1 July.
Travel information: update on COVID-19
We are carefully following the announcements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization regarding coronavirus cases (COVID-19) and we are following their directives.
The health of our guests and employees is paramount to us.
Terms of cancellation:
The Hotel Santa Gilla guarantees extraordinary flexibility on bookings in this difficult moment.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours from the arrival date for all bookings with a flexible rate
- For all bookings made with a non-refundable rate, we offer the possibility of changing the dates, postponing them until the hotel closes, or the possibility of a one-year voucher*, which can be extended on request.
(* Changes will be subject to availability and to any possible difference in the rate).
Cleaning and sanitizing:
The health and safety measures in our hotel are designed to combat a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include:
- Products and protocols certified effective against viruses, guaranteed inside the hotel and by all our suppliers.
- Continuous employee training: on housekeeping and hygiene protocols related to COVID-19.
- Real-time information: staff are available 24/7 to provide support and ensure coordination with local and regional authorities.
For the latest updates, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or local health authorities.